Depending on where you are travelling to you may be required to take either a Rapid Antigen (lateral flow) test or a PCR Fit to Fly test. For more information, please check with the government website for the latest information and guidelines for the country you are travelling to
This PCR test is to detect Corona Virus and will be carried out through a nasal / throat swab and results will be issued via email.
PCR results will be available within 12-36 hours of the laboratory accepting the test.
Our PCR test is validated for the new strain of Coronavirus.
When purchasing this test, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- This test is not a postal test and will not be sent to you by mail
- You must attend our clinic during the opening hours Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. If you arrive after this time, we cannot accommodate your testing.
- Any abuse towards our staff will result in cancellation of your order
How to order:
- Book Click and Collect PCR Fit to Fly test.
- Each customer must attend our Warrington Clinic to collect your test to take home. If this is not suitable for you, please order our Postal test where your test will be posted to your chosen location.
- PCR results will be available within 12-36 hours of the laboratory accepting the test.
Location and Opening times for our onsite testing
Taylor Business Park,
*These times may be subject to change*