Any non-vaccinated passengers arriving in the UK from a non-red list country from 4am 30th November 2021 are required to take a mandatory Day 2 and Day 8 PCR test. If a Test to Release PCR is taken on day 5, you may leave quarantine earlier once a negative result is received.
This PCR test is to detect Corona Virus and will be carried out through a nasal / throat swab and results will be issued via email.
Our PCR test is validated for all strains of Coronavirus.
**All details are subject to change by the UK Government. Please check www.gov.uk for all up to date information regarding mandatory testing for travel and isolation timeframes**
- This test is not a postal test and will not be sent to you by mail
- You must attend our clinic during the opening hours Monday-Sunday 10am-3pm. If you arrive after this time, we cannot accommodate your testing.
- Any abuse towards our staff will result in cancellation of your order
- Book Test to Release PCR Click & Collect test
- Each customer must attend our Warrington Clinic to collect your test to take home. You will be provided with a pre-paid envelope to post your sample to the laboratory.
If this is not suitable for you, please order our Postal test where your test will be posted to your chosen location.
Taylor Business Park,