This test will be issued with a locator reference number
Any fully vaccinated passengers arriving in England from a non-red list country from the 9th January 4am, are required to have a mandatory lateral flow test on or before day 2 of their return.
Our Rapid Antigen (Lateral Flow) tests detect Corona Virus through a self-administered nasal swab.
Results are available within 15 minutes and certificates will be issued via email in just 30 minutes. (Please check junk folder if not received).
- This test is not a postal test and will not be sent to you by mail
- You must attend our clinic during the opening hours Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. If you arrive after this time, we cannot accommodate your testing.
- Any abuse towards our staff will result in cancellation of your order
- Book Day 2 LFD Test Self-Swab Onsite Unsupervised WARRINGTON CLINIC
- You will receive your locator reference at the bottom of the receipt sent to the email provided by you at the time of purchase
- Once you have arrived back in the UK, you will then need to attend our Warrington Clinic with photo ID to take your Day 2 test on or before Day 2. This will then be posted in a Royal Mail priority post box and delivered to the laboratory.
If this is not suitable for you, please order our Postal test where your test will be posted to your chosen location.
Taylor Business Park,
**Please note tests must be taken in your vehicle onsite**