Any non-vaccinated passengers arriving in the UK from a non-red list country from 4am 30th November 2021 are required to take a mandatory Day 2 and Day 8 PCR test. If a Test to Release PCR is taken on day 5, you may leave quarantine earlier once a negative result is received.
This PCR test is to detect Corona Virus and will be carried out through a nasal / throat swab and results will be issued via email.
Our PCR test is validated for all strains of Coronavirus.
**All details are subject to change by the UK Government. Please check www.gov.uk for all up to date information regarding mandatory testing for travel and isolation timeframes**
- This test is not a postal test and will not be sent to you by mail
- You must attend our clinic during the opening hours Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. If you arrive after this time, we cannot accommodate your testing.
- Any abuse towards our staff will result in cancellation of your order
- Book Day 2 and 8 PCR Test Self-swab Onsite
- You will receive your locator reference at the bottom of the receipt sent to the email provided by you at the time of purchase
- Once you have arrived back in the UK, you will then need to attend our Warrington Clinic with photo ID to take your Day 2 test on or before Day 2 and again on Day 8. This will then be posted in a Royal Mail priority post box and delivered to the laboratory.
If this is not suitable for you, please order our Postal test where your test will be posted to your chosen location.
Taylor Business Park,
**Please note tests must be taken in your vehicle onsite**