Our Pre-Travel, Fit To Fly PCR Test is the most accurate way of testing for the presence of Coronavirus in an individual.
The test will be carried out through a nasal / throat swab and results will be available within 12-36 hours of the sample being accepted at the laboratory.
Verifiable test results will be delivered by e-mail, print and PDF format and are approved by airlines for travel.
Our PCR test is validated for all strains of Coronavirus.
**All details are subject to change by the UK Government. Please check www.gov.uk for all up to date information regarding mandatory testing for travel and isolation timeframes**
- This test is not a postal test and will not be sent to you by mail
- You must attend our clinic during the opening hours Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. If you arrive after this time, we cannot accommodate your testing.
- Any abuse towards our staff will result in cancellation of your order
- Book Fit to Fly PCR Self-swab Onsite
- Attend our Warrington Clinic with photo ID to take your tests. This will then be posted in a Royal Mail priority post box and delivered to the laboratory.
Taylor Business Park,
**Please note tests must be taken in your vehicle onsite**